August 15 - August 19
$350 Registration Fee
Space is limited! Register today.
Join us for our fourth Media Literacy Summer Institute! This inspiring professional development opportunity will focus on media literacy education in the K-8 classroom. All workshops and sessions will be held at Saint Mark's School in San Rafael. The cost is $350 and includes lunch.
- Participate in two, half-day workshops with Cyndy Scheibe of Project Look Sharp
- Get tips on how to integrate media literacy into your current curriculum
- Design a media literacy lesson or project
- Participate in hands-on media production and analysis workshops
- Enjoy access to a library of media literacy materials and technology tools
- Meet other teachers interested in media literacy and production technology
Media Literacy at Saint Mark's
Saint Mark's School is an independent, non-sectarian K-8 school located in San Rafael. Saint Mark's was honored with a Leading Edge Award in 2005 by the National Association of Independent Schools for its media literacy program.